I really must say, this is the happiest time in my life. It’s a little bit strange, since everything is changing around me, but somehow it’s bringing me closer to my loved ones. Our entire engagement is only 157 days long, and its flying right by. But in the mean time many special things have been happening.
Today I will mention nine of those things…
1. I am learning to live a life with balance. Being productive and still showing love and patience with those I care for.
2. Raf and I are getting closer than we have ever been. The word has never come to life in our hearts as it has today.
3. Raf also graduated with a bachelors in Mathematics and landed an amazing job. This was a huge answered prayer and blessing to our lives.
4. Apartment shopping has been a blast! I think we will be playing house for a good while 😉
5. We spent thanksgiving in Miami, enjoying the beach and introducing Raf to the family.
6. Prayer has become a huge part of my life lately. Once a week I get together with a few friends and lay it all out. It’s been very refreshing and encouraging.
7. My dad has always been an amazing leader in our home, these last couple months have really made me appreciate him. His influence and guidance has been a hug blessing to our relationship.
8. I started journaling again. My poetic/melancholic side has been making an appearance lately.
9. And last but not least, I bought my wedding dress! I have a million and one things on my to do list, but this one felt REALLY good to cross off.